1 1/2 c whole wheat flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 Tbs brown sugar
1 cup crushed Oreos
1 1/2 c milk
1 Tbs vinegar
1/3 c unsweetened applesauce
1/4 tsp vanilla
1. Mix the flour, baking powder, salt, brown sugar, and Oreos in a bowl until combined.
2. In a separate smaller bowl, combine the vinegar and milk and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
3. Add the egg, applesauce, and vanilla to the milk mixture and stir until combined.
4. Add the milk mixture to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
5. Cook your waffles as directed on your waffle iron.
6. Marvel in the wondrous taste that is now engulfing your mouth.